Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Finding somethings else to love


Right now, I find myself trying to look for things to love again.
Back to Grand Chase again Haha :D
It was quite such sad story, how the game closes :'(
I can totally relate with KageRyu in his last game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGycrv7C6b0&list=UUUKr3d9nT3Nqkryp1JFU9ng

He said that he won't be playing GC anymore, not even in the other region like NAGC. Whereas I, desperately looking for things to love, try this game once again. Where is my pride as a gamer?
I will delete the game, definitely.
I don't want to be played around by KOG again. Who knows when NAGC will be closed, too?
Nobody knows, but KOG sure is a disappointing developer. To just suddenly cut off it's branches in so many regions, including Indonesia.
Farewell KOG, farewell NAGC!
Here, a picture of some characters in Grand Chase.
 
Note: this was one of the most beautiful picture I met this week. Lass and Mari in dark Sirius gacha!


Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment