Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Continuation

Sadness Vs Happiness
Think about it yourself

        It's not that I don't look for happiness. It's just.. Life should be balanced. I just have too many things to laugh at. That I've nothing to cry at. And now, this problem that I've carried ever since I was a child started to haunt me. I was thinking that it's good. I have laughed a lot. And now, it's payback for all my happiness. Sorrow. We shouldn't be all happy. And we shouldn't be all sad. It's balanced. If only I was able to get through it. :'<. Wish for me. :'). Sorry, it isn't that your words were useless or unheard, Freya. It's your efforts that counts. Thanks :D. Really.
       Well, next. I was thinking that if I really do care about her, then I should be able to get over this. Aku suka kata" itu. 'Bisa berdiri dengan lega di samping mu.' But, when? I don't know. I deeply hope that I can get this over. But to be honest, it's really hard. I've told her, too. It's like fighting against someone who has complete control over ourselves. Crazy. .. Thinking about this thing really succeed making me became: 'Hahahaha ... hmm...(deeply in sadness).' Yeah, like that. Very contrast just in a matter of seconds. And I was thinking. Can you wait for me? .---.


Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment