Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Friday 15 February 2013

New Feelings: Lonely

                                                                              Lonely.



Now, finally, in this life of mine. I know how it was. Finally.
I've got this something-is-missing feeling since, well, maybe around one week ago.
I've ever told you, right? I don't exactly know what I want. I just want someone to be there. Fill the gap within my heart.
Someone. Or anyone. Isn't it scary? Feels like anyone shall fill my heart. Meanwhile if I my heart is filled with the wrong person, then my life may be ruined.
It feels like I have something to say to someone, but there's no one that's going to hear and understand it well. And the someone herself. In the end, I can do is just to soothe myself by thinking positively about it. But, in the end, nobody hears me out.
I'm not really surprised with how lonely works, but I just knew that it can be pretty torturing. And when I saw my friends go home right away. One by one, they left me. Just now I knew. How it really felt.
Knowing that the only one who's going to cheer you up is only you yourself. That's all.

Wish you guys good nights :). Semangat H2O2 ~
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment