Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Saturday 8 December 2012

Same, Different Regret.


And I was hoping that someone would be there to cheer for her. To make sure she was studying. To have enough fun with her when she needed refreshment and tell her to get back to studying when it's over. To tell her what might be out on the next exam. To remind her that she still should taken good care of her health. To make sure that her mood remain constant so that she could still focused when studying. To really look after her. To make sure that she was still going to do her best and kept her thinking positive about the exam. To encourage her that she was going to be able to go to ITB, Todai! To make sure that she was not lost on her struggle with herself. To make sure she got the best.
       And this is what happened. Sorry. For not being there for you. For not asking others to take care of you. My fault, too. To really loosen you at that time. But please, stay positive, don't be like me. I would really hate it if you were to be in the same sorrow dimension world of mine. If that is what you had chosen, so be it. I don't want to say much. Just do your best. May Allah be with you.
You're in my prayers,

             Me



Up to you to believe it or not, guys. Best regards. Loki-Arawari.
(Just as information: Some part of me has came back, guys~ wish me the best, 'kay?)
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Part of you has come back? What do you mean? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He 'eh. I thought I was lost and I thought that some part of me that lost had already been back. Finding it's way to my self. But it's not over. Phew~

    ReplyDelete