Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Friday 7 March 2014

Stories.. ?

Hello, world..
Long time no see, worldie ~
So, I'm gonna tell you some stories.

First thing first, I fight for my dreams. I fight hard.
But just like now, 11:32 PM, 1 hour ago I just got back to my home.
And here I am, killing myself, my scores.
And the next day I'll be slacking off because I need more sleep.
I d i s l i k e SLEEP!

I wanted to keep this eye open.
I wanted to remember about..*whisper.
I wanted to study Arabics language.
I wanted to get my Qur'an recitation back, all of them.
I wanted to paint my bicycles :<
I wanted to write a story about my consequent dreams about *whisper
I wanted to know how come Mr. Z. can talk about the one I liked once I was in my junior high.
I wanted to run in the rain.
I wanted to be not alive, I lost meanings.
I love you, myself. Don't die on me, 'kay? : )

I wanted to discover who my future wife will be.
I wanted to drive a Ninja and the families of motorcycle.
I wanted to take on Kendo practice with Chan".
I wanted to get my abstract drawings done.
I wanted to go to school early in the morning.
I wanted to go to the mountains.
I wanted to take on as many try out as possible.
I wanted to study Islam from a wise Syeikh or Ustadz.
I wanted to make my life more directed.
I wanted to talk with *whisper
Coz I'm fragile, I'm vulnerable, and all the more so I want to make some things certain.

I don't want to sleep. But I HAVE TO!


Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment