Selamat datang di blog seorang pribadi pembelajar :) Namaku Hawari, namamu siapa?

Saturday 23 November 2013

A True Fight

It wouldn't be a fight if it were easy.
And fighting against myself, my very desire. Not only that, but also all the stereotypes that most women put on men.
I have to fight against all those. It makes myself shiver.
Is there anyone out there who still support me?
I know, it musn't be a girlfriend or so close-friend, or else.
I need a shoulder to lean on. Because it's just heavy. Not too heavy, at least.

I told my friend about this fight of mine, and know the way I was responded?
No need to discuss about that. It's just my second experience, and they got me wrong.
And then it seems like nothing has happened.
I still have to carry all the loads in this world. Because we of the few selected man are not a majority.

I just want to tell my friends how heavy it is.
I think I'm just going to try again telling them how harsh this fight is.
How soothing it was to have a friend on my side who support me.
Like this, just as I reflect on the time when I tried to sink my head on the water tube.
And come out 'graaah'. I still need to live. I can't end my life like this.

I need someone that'll understand me.
But before that, I think it's best to wait for Allah's decision.
This'll be time for me to recover from that trauma.
Yo, Haw! Semangat x)))
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment